Did you know, there are various ways to improve your oral health? In fact, keeping up with your oral health can be simple with steps and habits in place that can prevent oral health disasters. We all have heard of brushing your teeth, but did you know there could be more to keep your oral health in excellent shape? To help you understand more about your oral health, our dentist, Dr. Gary W.D. Lee in Diamond Bar, California, has provided you with valuable information on basic oral hygiene tips.
Here are some various oral hygiene tips you can apply to improve your oral health:
– Make sure you are always using a brush with soft bristles.
– Use non-abrasive toothpaste so that you do not cause dental abrasion.
– To avoid the risk of sensitivity after eating, use alternative cleaning utensils.
– Mouthwash and chewing gum have been proven to be effective for rinsing out your mouth after eating.
– Cleaning your mouth out daily has been proven to be effective in lowering the risk of plaque buildup and dental erosion.
– For additional help with cleaning your mouth out, visit your dentist every six months for a professional cleaning.
– Make sure to always use products that are safe for your teeth and gums.
As you can see, there are various ways to improve your oral health. Most can be done in the comfort of your own home. If you are in need of a high-quality dentist, or if you have questions about your oral health, please call today at 909-861-2331 to make an appointment. Our team at the dental practice of Gary W. Lee, DDS looks forward to your call.